This past weekend marked the four year anniversary of miscarrying our first baby, Addison. It hit me hard this year, probably because I'm holding a newborn, but Little Boy is just a reminder of God's blessing and how He has seen us through a difficult time. As much as I look forward to seeing Addison in heaven one day, I'm daily reminded of those God has entrusted me with here and now. And they are so precious to me.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Psalm 18:30-31 This God—his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.
For who is God, but the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God?
Was thinking of you the other day...knowing it was coming up. I know the pain will never fully go away. So thankful the Lord has blessed you with 2 more! Love you!
ReplyDelete