Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some Things I Enjoy

This year is going way too fast for me to keep up with but here are a few things I'm enjoying...
1. Napping with Koshka. It makes the cold winter days a little warmer to snuggle with my cat.
2. Reading about books. My sister started a blog about books and I'm always in the mood for recommendations on new reading material. Check it out yourself:
www.nook-of-books.blogspot.com
3. Eating bagels. In college I would have a bagel everyday for lunch. I've been having bagels now for a bedtime snack. A minute in the microwave, a little butter and jelly, perfect way to end the day.
4. Sunny days. The weather has been anything but winter this week and I've been soaking in the sun every chance I have. Who knows when that last storm of the season will zap us.
5. Time with friends. In the midst of everything it's always nice to spend an evening with friends. Laughing, catching up, remembering. The stress of the week fades away so fast.
6. Practicing piano. I'm still learning and getting better but I recently bought a new piano book that I have enjoyed.
So, what are you enjoying this year?

1 comment:

  1. 1.Yesterday I enjoyed making a snowman with my kids.
    2. Hearing Ashton teach Aubrey to play the quitar.
    3. Exercising to better my health and increase my energy.
    4. Reading a book before dozing off at night. Thanks for posting your sisters blog. I've already enjoyed reading it.

    And one thing I miss is Awana with you and all the Sparkies and leaders. Please tell them all I miss them and pray for them.

    ReplyDelete