We all ushered in the new month of 2012 in different ways. I didn't spend mine the way I thought I would but it turned out alright. January 30, Tommy and I did something we've been talking about doing: reorganizing part of our basement. One of the rooms downstairs was our computer, storage, craft- basically our anything room. We haven't decided exactly what we'll use the space for long term. Tommy would like to move the TV down there and I would like to use it for a school room (I know my daughter isn't a year old yet but it'll be time for school before you know it!). So we spent Monday afternoon moving our desk, computer, bookcase, file cabinet and craft table into a new formation. I had planned to spend the next day organizing papers, supplies, and books but...
On January 31, Vivienne was sick. She was still happy but I couldn't really do what I needed to do while taking care of her. Tuesday was spent playing with, feeding and cleaning up after the little girl. But I was able to get some reading done, which is always nice. We started February sick. Tommy had a sore throat and I was starting to cough. So Wednesday was spent trying to feel better. Today was errands and doing some necessary things around the house. Now we are shooting for tomorrow as our organization day! I hope everyone else started February well!
No comments:
Post a Comment