My first Mother's Day with Vivienne was very special. Tommy brought me flowers and gave me three gifts: a frame for imprints of Vivienne's hands and feet, a writer's manual because I'm trying to improve my writing, and a year long devotional, "The Excellent Wife: Day by Day."
At church I received an unexpected gift when one of the 4 year olds came to me after children's church and presented me with a paper fan he had made, saying, "Vivienne is too little to give you anything so I wanted to make this for you." So sweet and it was his own idea; no adult prompting needed.
I feel very blessed to have the family and friends God has given me. Whether you are a mom or not, I hope you can look around and joyfully count your blessings too.
![]() |
| Me and my little girl. |

No comments:
Post a Comment