But having that cute little girl, I anticipate planning many a party in the future-some just for us, others with friends. Her first birthday is approaching too quickly and it's been fun to plan. Tommy and I decided we would do birthday parties with friends every several years for our kids to make the day more special and to save money.
About six months ago I picked the theme, Hello Kitty, and I have been keeping my eyes open for ideas and products ever since. Recently, I started buying and making some of what I need. Here's a sneak peek and I'll keep you posted as time passes.
![]() |
| This is where I'm keeping all things party. I have cupcake papers, party favors, invitation materials (I'm making my own), and decorations. |
![]() |
| Some of the decor. I made these tissue paper pom-poms that I will string onto wire and wrap with streamers. |


No comments:
Post a Comment