A while ago I found on Pinterest an idea that looked easy, fast, and delicious. All it takes is pretzel squares, Hershey's Hugs and M & M's, on a cookie sheet with wax paper. The Hugs go on top of the pretzels, bake at 200 for about 3-4 minutes (until the Hugs are shiny and soft but NOT melted all the way). Press the M & M's on top of the Hugs and let cool. The end. The oven preheated while I set out the ingredients and unwrapped the Hugs. This really took about 5 minutes plus the cooling time.
I am thinking of making these for Little Girl's birthday party, just to have in a bowl for snacking. And with the way my test-run went, I think I'll do it. Here's the
website I found it on. I hope you try it for your next party!
 |
| Perfect size for popping in your mouth. |
 |
| Three ingredients. |
No comments:
Post a Comment