Friday, March 9, 2012

And It Begins

We have had a very mild winter. The few storms we got resulted in snow that melted a day or two after arriving. It was in the 50s one day this week and this weekend is on course to be beautiful as well. Before we know it, it will be time to plant those gardens and do that spring cleaning we've been putting off all winter. Once I post this, I'm heading to our laundry room for a dust cloth and Windex. There's no time like the present!!
Since I'm a lister, I have a chart of everything I would like to get done with deadlines to motivate me. Yes, I have a lot to get done but I can't wait to relax in a clean, fresh house, organized and ready for a busy summer. Are you gearing up for spring cleaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment