![]() |
| Cheddar Biscuits with Garlic Butter |
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Too Delicious to Not Share
For dinner this evening, I am trying everything new: lemon-garlic chicken, roasted potatoes from Pinterest, and a copycat recipe of Red Lobster's Cheddar Biscuits. I had to make the biscuits ahead because I need the oven for the potatoes, and when I took them out of the oven I had to taste one. And they are delicious! I think the recipe tastes just like what you get at the restaurant and it was actually simple to make. Everything is mixed in a food processor then you plop the dough onto cookie sheets and bake! I originally found the recipe in Food Network Magazine but it's also available online at this site. Try it out and let me know if you think it's just as good as the real thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yum! they look delicious :)
ReplyDelete