Here is a brief update on the first birthday party. It's getting so close!!
 |
| The pom-pom garland is made! Koshka was having a wonderful time with this...more on that below. |
|
|
|
 |
| Invitations! I have a piece of paper covering the info just for this picture. :) |
|
|
If you ever want to try your own patience, try this: get a cat, about 60 feet of jewelry wire, and attempt to attach paper pom-pom evenly on the wire, keeping in mind the cat will follow you around the house, tangle herself in the wire, and do some incredible flips along the way. Oh and for more fun, add a crawling 11 month old that wants to oversee the project. But despite the "help" I received from Koshka and Vivienne the garland for the fence is done. After we put it up, I'll weave streamers around the wire.
The invites are in two sizes for a good reason: I forgot I needed to mail some of them. The larger size would require quite the envelope and extra postage, so I trimmed the sides and voila! They fit into a regular envelope and, I think, still look pretty good. I got the idea off Pinterest and made my own Hello Kitty face template. They aren't perfect but they turned out well and it only took me about an hour to put all the parts together.
No comments:
Post a Comment