I love this time of year!! After the dark, cold days of winter (and piles of snow), the grass is showing up again, flowers and trees are budding, days are longer, blue skies become a daily sight. Everything is waking up and colors are appearing.
Vivienne and I just got home after almost two weeks in South Carolina. It was February when we left and here we are, halfway through March! My dining room table still showed off the Valentine decor I had put up last month. But with our snow melted and the sun shining it was time to bring out the flowers!!
Remember when I found those amazing deals at Michael's awhile ago? I finally put them to use. I didn't have a whole lot of time so I grabbed a basket, tablecloth, shredded paper, and those flowers. I cut the flowers off the thick stems, filled the basket with shredded paper, and started sticking flowers in. The tablecloth I wanted to use wasn't long enough to cover my table so I bunched it up under the basket. Finished!
I also pulled out my spring wreath for the door. I used it last year but I love the dogwood blossoms (although these are fake) for Easter. What spring preparations are you making?




Love your front door wreath! Did you make it?
ReplyDeleteYes. A simple grapevine wreath then hot glued the blossoms. Just about as easy as it gets!
ReplyDelete