Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Christmas Wreath

Time for a change up on the front door. I didn't want to do a traditional round wreath and on a trip to Wal-Mart I found inspiration.

Yes, this is a fall arrangement BUT it was on sale for $5 instead of $20. So in the store I looked to see how the flowers were attached and if they could be removed easily. There were a few floral wires and a plastic clip...super easy to get off.

And there it is off. Sorry about Vivienne's arm...she was excited to get involved!! I was doing this as quickly as I could so I didn't take step by step pictures, but I attached some berries from a previous year's arrangement with red mesh behind it, tied jingle bells, topped it off with some ribbon and silver poinsettias. And it's done! I really like it and it's something different. Never overlook a possibility just because the season is wrong. Look at it from a new perspective and go for it!!




1 comment: